Saturday, February 5, 2011

Remembering Warmer Times...

It's hard to believe that just one week ago we spent the entire day outside enjoying a gorgeous & warm january day! We played soccer in the yard, rode bikes, played on our playground and wrapped up our day at the local park. Such a fun, fun day! It was such a nice break from being inside so much of the time....especially with this crazy winter weather week in front of us!

I enjoyed my time with the kids & didn't take too many pictures. Charlotte was pretty content to just chill in her stroller and watch all the excitement, until we got to the park. There she discoved the baby swings. She completely wore herself out kicking her legs while swinging & was wiped out by 6pm that evening! I definitely see more swings in our future. :)



It's hard to believe that today our entire house is surrounded by snow! Even the frozen pond is covered! And, there's more to come this week. I think I'm ready for spring!

1 comment:

~aj~ said...

I loved that warm weekend, but now I appreciate it even more than ever. I think it was God's way of saying, "Get out there and enjoy yourselves before your stuck inside for the next 2 weeks!"