Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Farewell, Winter

It seems that winter has passed us by this year -- BOO. I decided that when earlier this week, the ice cream truck, pulled into the neighborhood behind us as we were coming home from picking Madeleine up from school. And, since it was right behind us, of course we had to chase him down and get him to stop!!

It turned out to be the perfect day for ice cream -- not so hot that it would melt all over us, but with playing and running around, just hot enough that we could use a cool down.

Harrison chose Sponge Bob. Since he can't watch it, at least he can eat it. :)
Madeleine went for the big Rocket.

I chose an ice cream sandwich for Charlotte because I thought it wouldn't be too messy. Wrong! But, she thought it was oh-so-good!

We decided that we'd have to try and sample all the different ice creams that you can get from the ice cream truck starting now. It's going to be a fun spring and summer!

We ended the day by playing outside and walking around the pond.






Madeleine and Harrison were ready to go in before Charlotte. So, she climbed herself up to the top of the treehouse and parked it there. Thankfully, Madeleine was able to go get her; if I'd gone up, I'm not sure I would have ever made it down. :)


We are loving these warm days, but I'd still be ok with a snow day!!

No comments: