Monday, March 19, 2012

Fun With Friends

I am way behind on my blogging again. It seems we have been so busy lately and a big part of that has been playing with our friends. I'm trying to get in lots of playdates before Harrison starts kindergarten in the fall!

Last week we met up with our friends Mrs. Sarah and Mary Mack at the park for some playtime one morning. I managed to snap only 2 pictures (and only of Harrison -- shame on me) before we got busy gabbing and chasing after kids. :) Harrison had brought his gun that morning and was happily trying to take out all the other kids at the park.

One Friday last month, we met up with our besties -- the other W family -- for a fabulous friday morning walking the Crystal Bridges trail. But, before that we fueled up at Krispy Kreme! I love this picture of Harrison in between his best friend (Drew) and his role model (Adam).
I had actually forgotten until that morning that Adam was off from school that day, which made the day actually perfect for Harrison. :) He loves those boys!
The trail was amazing! It was the perfect play to spend several hours with little boys. They biked/scootered and we stopped along the way to let them explore. They were filthy dirty, wet, and smelly when we finished, but they were also o-so-happy! I can't wait to go back!
Charlotte was along for the trip as well. :) She had a blast keeping up with all those boys!








We shared another morning with them at the library and were joined by Brooklyn and Mallory for some more fun!

Then we headed over to the park next door and met up with Mandy and Mason to make it even more fun! The boys had a blast playing in the big sandbox! I think Harrison could spend an entire day there. :)





I think we are extremely blessed to have such wonderful friends and I love seeing the bond our kids are growing with each other. I know that not everyone has this kind of mommy-support group, and I am so thankful for these girls!

No comments: