Monday, January 14, 2013

Baby Cormac

On January 2, in the wee hours of the morning I got a new nephew! Matt and the kids dropped me off on their way to Searcy so that I could be there the morning when he was supposed to be born. He had other ideas and I was so thankful that I got there the night before!
 
I got to spend some time with them and meet my new nephew before heading home. And, it was pretty hard to leave the next day! I'm so thankful for FaceTime and pictures that can be sent over texts. :)
 
He is absolutely perfect! Its so fun to have a baby around to love on again. And, Sugar & Stewart are already awesome parents.  He is one blessed little boy. As for me -- I am loving being his Honey already. And, it fun to get to share this wild ride called motherhood with my sister. We have shared so much through our lives and I'm so thankful to have the chance to share this too. 












Charlotte and I just couldn't stay away and made a trip back to Little Rock last week to love on him some more. We thought we'd picked the perfect day, but as we were on our way a HUGE snow/sleet storm came up and we literally slid right up to my parents door! They ended up with lots of sleet and snow and we were stuck in the house most of the day. We were able to meet up with Sugar, Stewart and baby Cormac that night for dinner. Then Sugar and Cormac came back with us to spend the night at Mimi & Grandads house. The roads were going to get bad & Stewart had an early meeting, so we got to have them come with us.

Charlotte is in love with baby Cormac. She wanted to hold him, kiss him, and love all over him! And, she's so gentle.


It was a super quick trip, but worth it to spend a few hours loving on him and getting to see Mimi & Grandad and Sugar & Stewart too!

No comments: