Thursday, January 17, 2013

Harrison's Party

We celebrated Harrison's birthday with his big party exactly 2 weeks after his "real" birthday. With his birthday being right before Christmas, we either have to have it 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after. I think doing it after seems to be the best thing although I usually wish I'd done it already. :) It just seems like we have a crazy good turnout in January and I want him to have as many of his friends there as possible! This year, we actually had every single kid we invited come along with some siblings. It was quite a party!  
 
Harrison knew exactly who he wanted to invite from the beginning. I didn't add or take from his list. I really didn't think we'd have all of the school friends we invited come, but it ended up that they all came! He was beyond excited to get to spend a couple of hours playing with all of his favorite people!
 
He wanted a spiderman themed party. We had cake, popcorn/cheeseballs, ice cream and drinks.
 
I filled these mini popcorn boxes with popcorn and cheeseballs. I added some spiderman cut-outs that I found on etsy. 
 The package came with water bottle labels too so I did some of those.



 His favor bags were filled with spiderman pencils, notepads, bouncy balls and Spiderman hershey bars. I added the Thank You tags and wrapped them all up! I think they turned out fun.
 We had the party at a local jump place that Harrison loves. It's a fun, easy place to have a party. The kids were hot and tired by the time we had cake!

 Harrison & Reid.These 2 have gotten to be big buds at church.
 Harrison & Kaiden.
 Harrison & Jude. Jude is one of his 2 best school friends. I can't say enough about how much we love this family!



 

 Harrison & Lucas.
It was a great day! I'm so thankful for this boy and for all the sweet friends that he has made at school this year along with the church friends he's had all along.

No comments: