Friday, January 18, 2013

My little helper

Charlotte has become quite a little helper lately. She's still a bit of a pill a lot of the time, but I'm starting to get glimpses of things getting easier.
 
She got a pink shopping cart for Christmas and has been asking me to bring it when we go grocery shopping. I decided to give it a try and it was a HUGE success! She had brought 2 babies along and other than having to stop a couple of time because they were crying, we made it through then entire trip without a problem. I'd been worried that she would get 1/2 way through and decide that she didn't want it anymore, but we filled it up and she pushed it right up to the checkout and unloaded it. We got quite a few smiles from other customers along the way too. I'll admit, she was pretty cute with her cart full of goodies! 

1 comment:

~aj~ said...

She is quite the little mama...one baby on her shoulder and one thrown in the cart. That is how I feel some days! :)