Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Big Girl Bed

With Christmas over and put away, we decided to take the plunge and move Charlotte to her toddler bed. I had to take some pictures of her in her crib for the last time. This crib has held all of my babies and they've all used it as a toddler bed too. It has served us well.
 
She was pretty excited about getting a big girl bed. I was worried about how she would do, especially since she danced around singing "I can get out of my bed" over and over as Matt worked on converting it. But, overall, she's done fantastic!!  She actually sleeps longer on the weekends and she naps great in it. It's taking her just a bit longer to go to sleep at night, but we've made some ajustments to her bedtime and it's working better now. I desperately want her to keep napping, so we've pushed her bedtime back until 8:30 and she's napping 2 good hours each day. Yay! She looks so sweet snuggled in her bed. And, sometimes on the weekends, she'll wake up in the morning and Madeleine will let her get in her bed with her for a bit before they get up. She looooves that! 

 December 28th, 2012 -- first night in big bed!



1 comment:

Jamie said...

So funny when I saw your post a bit ago. My next post today was going to be about Layton's toddler bed. Can't believe how fast all these kiddos are growing up! It is crazy!!!