Saturday, April 20, 2013

Playdate!

This past Monday, I kept Mason for a few hours so that his parents could go get fingerprinted by the FBI -- as part of their adoption process. Charlotte was beyond excited that Mason was coming to her house -- I think we need to do more "home" playdates. We usually meet up with our friends, but she was giddy having a friend at her house! They played so well together all morning and I'm already hoping that we can do it again soon!
 
They played for a long time in the playroom, the discovered they both loved the iPad. They took turns playing PBS on it for a long time. 
 Then they moved on to music. :) They found Madeleine's toy guitar and sat on Charlotte's bed and played and sang and sang! It was so cute. They sang Jesus Loves Me and I've got the Joy over and over and over. Made me smile.


1 comment:

Zac and Mandy said...

They are so cute! I know Mason had a lot of fun because Charlotte made his night time prayer. Glad they had such a great time!