Monday, October 28, 2013

Mondays

Charlotte & I have gotten into a little Monday routine this fall that I'm loving. I'm really trying to enjoy and soak up my time with her; before I know it she'll be in kindergarten and I'll be by myself most days. And, yes, there are days that sounds wonderful, I won't lie, but I know that I will miss her so much! We have a lot of fun together and I like having a little helper with me during the days. It's all too quiet at the house when she is in preschool.
 
Our Mondays usually start off with our weekly grocery shopping trip. She is quite a little helper. She picks the cereals and yogurts and always gets the bananas for Daddy. She's proud of her "jobs" when we shop. 
And, her cart is always full when we leave.
After unloading our groceries and lunch, we've started taking a little walk around the neighborhood -- especially with the weather being so nice this fall!
She likes to bring her baby with us on the walk, although I usually end up carrying the baby and the stroller home. :)
We've found some horses on the outskirts of our neighborhood and they are currently our favorite spot to stop. The are close to the road and Charlotte loves to talk to them!

No comments: