Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Random iPhone pics

It seems like I rarely use my big camera anymore. I pull it out for big events, but my phone is so handy for snapping quick pics these days. Here are some random pics of what we've done this month so far.
 
We met Sharon & Lindsey at the mall for lunch and some shopping for the girls one Saturday morning. We found some great things and the girls had a great time shopping together! They were too cool to eat lunch with us moms and had to have their own table. :) 
Whitney came over to play one afternoon. These 2 are a mess!
We've been taking advantage of this gorgeous weather with lots of time outside -- we hit the Farmington park one day after school on our way home.


We sent a care package to Cormac since he was sick. Charlotte had to tell me all about how it gets there -- thanks to her field trip to the post office.
We celebrated Whitney turning 4 with a fun party at Gymnastic Joes. This was the best pic I could get. :)
Charlotte and I did some errands at the mall after the party. And, of course, that meant riding the mini carousel.
And, we stopped in Bath & Body Works where Charlotte picked out new "hanitizers" which was a BIG decision for this little girl.
Harrison had a fun playdate with his 2 best friends from kindergarten. I wish I'd gotten the reunion on video it was so sweet. They went running up to each other, hugs all around! And they picked up like no time had passed. We are going to be doing a semi-monthly playdate with these sweet boys and their mommas and I'm really excited about it!

Charlotte spend a few days at both Mimi & Grammy's houses and had a big adventure! We missed her while she was gone, but the big kids and I had some fun of our own. We hit the new Yum-Yos one day after school for some yogurt.

No comments: