Thursday, October 24, 2013

Softball sillies

With Madeleine playing a softball double header every Friday night during September/early October, we spent a lot of time a the softball fields. I didn't get to see too many games -- with Matt coaching and me keeping an eye on 2 littles it was hard to watch much of the games. I did get to see her bat most of the time and Matt filled me in on the rest. I actually thought about getting a sitter so I could go and watch her play, but with it being a short season it just never worked out. I'm thinking that I'll definitely be doing that in the spring though!
 
So, while Madeleine played softball, Harrison & Charlotte played in the grass by the field. Harrison often brought his soccer ball and "taught" Charlotte how to play soccer. :) Here he is giving her some encouragement/instruction. He kept reminding her to call him "coach." 
How sweet are these pictures!? He is so sweet and gentle with her (most of the time).

When Charlotte got tired of playing soccer she and Whitney would go and play -- usually practicing their tumbling.



No comments: