Friday, June 12, 2015

Odds & Ends -- Part 1

Well most of these pics are of Charlotte. She's the one that with me the most while the big kids are at school. :)

One afternoon she was busy in the playroom, singing to herself and banging around in her kitchen. She called me in there and showed me that she'd made "sunday lunch" for us! 
We did some baking at the end of the year -- this one was happy to be my "taster."
Charlotte is big into art right now -- she will sit and color and write by herself for the longest time. :) This day she was in the playroom just singing and coloring before we headed out for the day.
Madeleine had some friends home after school on day....I love these silly girls!
Harrison's class traced their bodies and then cut out and placed their organs inside them....when I took a closer look I noticed that the spleen and left kidney were up there under his arm. When I asked him about it, he told me that "yeah, I didn't think that seemed right." Ya think!? Matt kept this just in case he goes to med school one day! Ha!
This girl. Love her.
It seems like we lived each evening at the ball fields for several weeks....3 kids playing ball....2 games each week per kid....it was NUTS! But we survived! Charlotte was my little sidekick at Madeleine's games and I often looked down the bleachers to see her getting in a little extra beam practice during the game!
This girls never tires of gymnastics!

These 2 had one last playdate before the big kids got out of school for the summer. They are the best of friends. Notice the makeup they'd put on -- and makeup on baby too!

Between gym and ball games this one was worn out! Catching some sleep in the car one night.

Another ball game. This was 50 cent corndog night at Sonic. It takes so little to make us happy. :)
And, finally, our summer fun list! We are going to pack in the fun this summer!

No comments: