Tuesday, November 24, 2015

First Toothfairy Visit

Charlotte lost her first tooth today! She's been dying to have a loose tooth and finally last week one of her bottom teeth started to be a tiny bit wiggly. She worked on it all weekend, and last night, Matt brushed it kind of hard and got it a lot looser (which Charlotte didn't like, but it did the trick!). She got up this morning and right away started asking Daddy to pull it. 

I had to take one last picture of my baby with all her baby teeth. 
 Then, out it came! She was so brave, no tears at all! And, the big kids have informed her that she will get $5 for her tooth, since that's the tradition for a first tooth in our house. :) She toted that tooth around with her all day, she is so proud!
It's such a bittersweet thing when the baby of the family starts growing up. I think with Madeleine I was so excited to see these milestones, and I'm still excited, but it's a little bit sad at the same time. I guess that's just life. And, it reminds me to take in the little moments because too soon they will all be gone.

No comments: