Monday, November 9, 2015

Halloween 2015

Costume Parade at school. I forgot to get a picture of Charlotte, but snapped one of my favorite football player. 
 Then it was on to lunch with Charlotte that day. They had a parent lunch and she was so excited to order a tray since I never let them order from the cafeteria. I keep telling her that it's gross and this day pretty much cured her from ever asking again. Ha! I think she ate 2 bites....gross.
 Then it was off to her class party. Her first school party and she has been counting the days!
 They had colored their spot at the table and I cut out and saved hers. She wrote, "I like my house."
 These 2. They call each other PeyPey & CharChar. Love these girls!
 We carved pumpkins and had some family fun!
 Halloween 2015 -- football player & cat.

No comments: