Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday

Thursdays are one of the days that Madeleine goes to preschool. I've been soooo impressed with all the cute stuff she's been doing and learning. They're only in the third week and already she's used: scissors, markers, crayons, paints, finger paints, tape and glue! :) Of course, she loves it!! She's learning to cut on a straight line and color in the lines. Today they did a thumb paint picture where they just used finger paints on their thumbs. They have Movement Class (like indoor P.E.) on Thursdays and Music Class on Tuesdays. She'll even have a Christmas program in December. She just finished a unit on "I am special" and here are some of the pictures she did.....


Learning to color in the lines/Bible Story

A picture of their school

Her sweet handprints Painting!
Her favorite project so far.... This afternoon after school, Madeleine was playing quietly in her room. I went to check on them and this is what I found -- she was trying to dress up Harrison!
He didn't seem to happy about it, but I guess that's just part of being younger. :)
Later, we went to Walmart to buy Madeleine a new carseat, so Harrison could have her old one (he's surpassed the weight limit on his). While I was putting it together, Madeleine was playing with -- what else -- the box. I look up and saw this......Harrison paying her back for putting a bow in his hair! Hehehehe.
Yep, she was pretty much stuck in there, under a hefty boy. :)
All in all, just a typical day at the Wilson House!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun! It is so cute how they play together. That is great that she is doing so much in school. What is the name of the school? We miss you guys. Amanda

Matthew and Lindsay said...

The pay back was hillarious! Go Harrison. My sister and I used to dress up our little brother ALL the time and we called him Nickolas Nicole, even took lots of pics. I'm so glad Madeleine is having such a great time @ school. Her projects are precious.