Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fun Weekend

This weekend we went to Little Rock to celebrate my birthday with my parents. They kept the kids Friday night and Saturday, so Matt and I got some sleep before heading down there. It was so much fun! We got to go to church at PV, which is always a treat, and then my mom made a yummy brunch for us with all my favorites. I got some fabulous presents, including a Waterford vase, some new pieces to my dishes, some clothes, and some other great things! Thanks mom, dad and sharon! Matt gave me a new treadmill -- to be chosen by me! -- so I can workout at home! Hurray!

Here's Madeleine putting the candles on the cake


Harrison's new trick -- climbing in chairs.
Madeleine and her Mimi.

When it was time to come home, BOTH of my children were crying! Harrison has found his favorite person -- Grandad! He can even say it so clearly. When Matt and I got to Little Rock on Saturday night to see the kids, Harrison would not leave his Grandad's arms to see us. He just clung to him. I think my dad's going to need back surgery from holding him pretty much the entire weekend -- not by choice, but because Harrison wouldn't let go of him! Ha!


Here are some pictures I'm posting for Sugar -- these are the outfits you got them. Don't they look cute? :)






3 comments:

Jamie said...

Way to go Matt for getting you a treadmill! That is awesome! I love the picture of Harrison in his vest! My brother and his girlfriend actually got Linc one almost exactly like it (different color) for his birthday! We need to take the boys pictures together in their matching outfits!

Kelly B. said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great weekend. It was so good to see you Sunday--I miss seeing you--especially at bunko!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love the outfits!!! I had fun this weekend. Thanks for listening to my gushing. :-)