Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOTS of LOVE!

I have been so blessed to have two children that absolutely LOVE each other so much! Since Harrison was born, Madeleine has loved him and been protective of him. And, he loves her so much in return! They play together and laugh together and rarely fuss. :) He can't wait for her to get up in the morning and he gets sooooo excited when we go pick her up from preschool. Today he lunged from my arms to get to her when he saw her at school -- and she runs straight for him too! I have enjoyed watching them together and love standing around the corner and listening to them giggle! We've worked hard at teaching both of them how blessed they are to have the other and how much the other one loves them and admires them. I guess it's working, too. I took some pics this morning of the two of them just after Madeleine got up (they're a little blurry from all the movement).

morning hugs


No comments: