Thursday, January 17, 2008

This Boy is Always Hungry!

This afternoon we went for our weekly Walmart trip. I came home, unloaded the kids, unloaded the groceries, then went to put up some stuff. Then I started looking for Harrison and this is what I found......
He knows where I keep his new favorite snack and he was just helping himself! Ha! I stood around the corner and watched him get them out of the bag and begin stuffing his face! Guess my boy was hungry (after eating a cheeseburger & fries at McDonalds for lunch).




What a mouthful!

7 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

I love it! When you're hungry and mom's busy...help yourself!

(I think I deleted my first comment?)

jmeeks said...

I love your blogs...So does my sister...Every greatgrandma should have one to keep updated on the babies...love you all

Little Rock Real Estate said...

I wish Eric could help himself when he's hungry.....

Shelly

Jamie said...

How cute! Your mom told me about him getting into the M&M's at her house! He really does like to help himself!!!

Kim said...

Hilarious photos!!! H is such a doll! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww.....mommy! He's just a little hungry!!