Thursday, May 22, 2008

Harrison is 17 Months!

This little guy is getting to be such fun -- and quite a handful! He's keeping me on my toes. Yesterday, I found him putting Q-tips in the side of the toilet.....he'd gotten around 25 in there before I caught him! Busy, busy.

He's climbing on EVERYTHING!!!! He can now get on all the furniture and I'm just crossing my fingers that he won't learn to get out of the crib anytime soon. ;)

His favorite foods are: pretzels, pineapple, strawberries, mandarin oranges, nutragrains, bananas, cheese, and ice cream, to name just a few! He's finally drinking milk from a cup, although it has to be heated.

His favorite toy: my swiffer. He carries it all around the house and "stomps" it on the floor.

His new words: "daddy," "moo," "roar," "neigh" "whooo," to name a few. He still doesn't say much, but he can when he wants to.

He's definitely a mommy's boy! I have to admit -- I LOVE THIS! He would be happy if I could just grow a third arm to hold him all the time! :) He really loves to be held and to sit in my lap and read and play.

He loves anything electronic -- DVD player, remote, cell phone, home phone, etc.

He loves to go outside/on a walk. Whenever I get out his crocs (his outside shoes) he will RUN for the door and pound on it to go out.

He's really just a mess! But, ohhhhh what fun we're having!

Here are some pictures from this week.....

His favorite peek-a-boo spot!

On the loose and jammin' after bathtime.

Enjoying some donutholes this morning.


No comments: