Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Tea

Sometimes I feel like my days are full of the "trench work" of being a mom -- just wiping noses, telling "no-no," doing endless loads of laundry, looking for pacis, cleaning crayon off my wall and the list could go on and on and on.....Well, today I got to do something very fun and special with my Madeleine. We went to a Mother's Day tea at her school! I got to go see her at work in her classroom and then headed down to the "tea room" hand in hand with her. We nibbled crackers & cheese, cookies and veggies and of course -- CHOCOLATE! Yummy. They read a sweet poem about Mothers and then I got a piece of artwork with Madeleine's handprint on it (always love that). It was such a fun day!



3 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE handprint artwork! Which reminds me to go do one with the boys! haha Glad you had fun at the tea.

Kelly B. said...

That sounds like so much fun!! How great to have a little girl to do all the girly things with!

Sara said...

How sweet! I would love to do something like that with Adalynn! What a special memory!
Sara Jo