Friday, May 30, 2008

The Wonder Place

I've been wanting to take the kids to The Wonder Place for awhile now -- I've heard such fun things about it and couldn't wait to get there! It didn't disappoint -- we had a blast!!! There was SO MUCH to do! We got there early and pretty much had the place to ourselves for awhile, which was a good thing since Harrison was EVERYWHERE. He dashed from one thing to the next with Madeleine and I struggling to keep up. Finally, he realized we were going to be there awhile and slowed down -- I was exhausted keeping up with him! ;) They both were just exhausted when it was time to leave & Madeleine still talking about the fun she had. I'm even reconsidering having her birthday party there since she loved it so much!

Playing with the water.

Little chef.
Making sandwiches.

Chilling out -- after this shot, I made him keep the paci in. We were quickly filling up one of their "Icky Buckets."
Shopping at the market.
Sand table fun.
By far Harrison's favorite thing. Do they sell these for home?
Madeleine at the train table.
I didn't take a lot of pictures since I was either chasing Harrison or having too much fun playing with them!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. I'll have to take Jace and Ava too. Is this the one in Breckenridge Village?

Jill said...

If you have her party there go ahead and shell out the dough for the private party! If you don't there are likely to be two or three other parties there and it gets REALLY stressful trying to keep up with kids! It is a great party though!

Sara said...

I Just heard about this place! Hopefully, I'll make it there sometime this summer!