Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Fun

Last week the kids and I made the most what seems like it will probably be the last warm sunny day we'll have for awhile and headed to the park after school for some fun! They were so happy to be outside and running and we ended up staying almost 2 hours! Enjoy the pictures of the fun we had...






Just before leaving we headed back to the big playground for a couple of last slides. The kids found a pile of sand full of worms under the playground that entertained them forever. It was funny to see their different reactions.....Madeleine didn't want to touch them and used a stick to poke at them while Harrison was picking them up and wiggling them at me! Ewwww!



I'm so thankful we made the most of that day because it seems like every day since then has been rainy or soggy! What a fun time we had.

1 comment:

~aj~ said...

Is it just me or does Harrison look SO BIG in these pictures?

I love that you do fun things like this with the kids after Madeleine gets out of school. I don't remember EVER doing anything like that after school when I was a kid. I'm taking notes for next year!