Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Final Third

Today marks the start of my final trimester! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by....I still have so much to do. Actually, I still have EVERYTHING to do. :) It seems that when Madeleine started school our schedule got CrAzY!

This pregnancy has not been near as easy as the other two. Mostly I've been so tired ALL THE TIME! And the past three weeks I've been sick and although I've had two rounds of antibiotics I can't seem to get better. :( But, I'm hopeful the end is in sight!!!

However, it's surprised me that even though I've been through this before it's just as amazing the third time. I still love feeling the baby move and I still worry just as much about it. The kids are getting so excited about this little one joining our family! Harrison keeps tell me that he has a baby in his tummy too -- and he sticks his belly out big while he says it! So cute!

No comments: