Monday, June 27, 2011

Splash Park

I'm way behind in posting these pictures from a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to be sure and remember all the fun we had with our Tuesday Playgroup at the Splash Park. We tried out the newest one in Bentonville this time and it was a blast! We'll definitely try and make it back there this summer.

I stole this picture off of AJ's blog....it's so cute I had to repost it! To read the adorable story behind it click here.
While Madeleine and Harrison both looooved the splash park, Charlotte was not a fan. But, it was fun to dress her in her cute little swimsuit and take pictures of all those rolls....and rolls....and rolls!










I think one of the kinks they're working out is the drainage system. The water pooled in one spot and make the most glorious mud-dy water which just called out to little boys, mine included. Notice that big ol' piece of sod by Harrison? Lots and lots of mud!





Days like this one make me so very very thankful for wonderful friends that help out! This particular splash park was not gated and it was actually pretty busy this day so watching 3 little kids (especially Charlotte) is quite a challenge -- having good friends that help me out is such a blessing! I think Miss Charlotte found herself a friend in my friend, Rachel and she's pretty picky about who she likes. :)

No comments: