Sunday, October 30, 2011

Harrison's Halloween Party

Last Thursday they celebrated Halloween at H's preschool. I debated back and forth about whether or not to go -- it would mean Charlotte would not get her nap until verrrry late in the day (after preschool, I had a "quick" meeting at M's school) and I'd be dragging a cranky, tired Charlotte with me on these errands. But, in the end, I just really wanted to be there so Miss Cranky-pants and I tagged along for the party and she actually did very well. Whew!

When we got there, Harrison had just finished getting his tattoo which he was quite proud of! They were getting ready to play some games before loading up on the goodies that the mamas had sent.


The first game was ghost bowling. Such a cute idea!

Then came beanbag spider toss. The first goal was to hit the middle of the spiderweb and then the next time, hit the "frogs" on the web. Another adorable idea! Their preschool director is amazing when it comes to cute ideas!

Finally, they played musical chairs. Harrison is one of the older ones in the class (which is 3-5 year olds) and he totally "got" this game!

He and Jackson tied at the end. :)

Instead of getting out being a bad thing, when you got out you got a silly face.



Finally, it was time for snacks! This is the only picture I got of the snacks, although they had some adorable "spider" snacks! We'll be making those at home ourselves sometime soon. :)

I'm so thankful for Harrison's little school! It was a hard decision since the school isn't exactly close to our house, but he's so so happy there and I know that he's learning a lot and spending those days with his best buds. He's gotten pretty attached to his teachers, too!

1 comment:

~aj~ said...

How fun! I wish Drew could have stayed for the fun and games, but I have a feeling my little Ty wouldn't have handled the lack of sleep as well as Miss Charlotte! :)