Monday, May 27, 2013

CharChar

As ready as I am for summer and to have all my littles home with me, I've truly enjoyed my one on one time with Charlotte this year. She can certainly be a sassy girl and life with her is never dull, but she has filled my days with so much joy and laughter. We have had such fun this year!
 
She loves to go go go. Most days, she asks me right away "what we going to do today?" We do stay home a lot of the time, but she loves to play outside and we often go to the park just around the corner. She loves to go to Walmart with me each week to get groceries and she loves Sams too. Ha!


Her favorite thing about Walmart is putting money in the "yellow spinny thing" after we checkout. I always give her the leftover coins to use.

We went to CFA this winter a lot when it was too cold to play outside. It's usually not crowded after lunch and we can kill some time until we have to get Madeleine & Harrison. We usually have the place to ourselves.


She also loves Target -- here she is belting out Jesus Loves Me while we shopped one day.
She is outgrowing the trying 2's and it's now easy and fun to take her places with me. She's become my little sidekick this year. :) I'm trying to soak up every moment, only 2 years until she goes to kindergarten and I now know exactly how fast that time will go!

No comments: