Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Girl's Day at Home


 Awhile back, Matt took Harrison to a birthday pary and the girls and I had a fun afternoon at home! They started with some snuggles on the couch -- I love that they are such sweet friends. Charlotte adores Madeleine and Madeleine is sooo good with her!
 Then we painted our nails and did our toes too. This was the first time this season that we've done this and Charlotte didn't remember last year. She was pretty excited! We did purple and pink with a glitter on top. :) Madeleine did most of her own and did her toes in a pink/purple pattern.



 Then we made some cupcakes! We put sprinkles in them and I'd bought some of that new fun-colored icing -- hot pink with matching sprinkles!
 Madeleine actually did most of it herself with a little help from Charlotte and me.

It was fun to have an afternoon with just my girls. And, the boys were excited to come home and find cupcakes waiting!

No comments: