Thursday, November 6, 2014

October Wrap Up

Finally getting around to wrapping up the fun times we had in October. :)

Matt finally got his diploma in the mail! Woohoo! Such a fun and exciting moment to finally hold that (very expensive) piece of paper in his hands!!
Harrison got really sick and spent most of one week at home. He had what started as a crummy fever virus and eventually he started throwing up as well. Thankfully no one else got sick!
Harrison earned enough DOJO points (behavior points) to get to bring whatever he wanted to show & tell the class. :) Of course, he chose Lunge, his 6 foot stuffed gator!
We have discovered some wonderful Minecraft novels that he's loving reading these days. It's so hard to find good books for boys. He read this whole book in just a couple of hours!
The girls did fall cheer camp and that week Harrison and I got to spend some time just the 2 of us after school. He was my shopping buddy one week and helped me bag up the groceries.
Madeleine and I made a late night grocery run one evening while the other kids went to bed. I remember doing this with my mom as I got older growing up and I thought that night that this was the first time that Madeleine & I got to do this. Crazy the little things we look forward to doing with our kids. :)

No comments: