Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Rainbow School Thanksgiving Lunch

Tuesday was Charlotte's Thanksgiving lunch at Rainbow School. I cannot express how thankful I am for the sweet ladies from our church that love on our Charlotte on Tuesday mornings. She loves being there and playing with her friends. And I can enjoy a couple of hours to run errands alone, knowing she is happy and loved. 

They stared out by singing some of their chapel songs. 

Charlotte was thrilled that Daddy got to stop by! He was between meetings and was able to see her sing before he had to get back to work. But, it made her day that he was there. She was so proud!
After Matt left, Charlotte and I stayed for the soup lunch they had. Each kiddo brought something to contribute to the meal and I have to say that was the best vegetable soup I've ever had!




No comments: