Friday, November 14, 2014

Rainy Day Tales

In early November, Matt had a conference in Little Rock and he took Charlotte with him and she stayed with my mom & dad while he went to his conference. That meant that I had 3 whole days all to myself. It's amazing what I got done during those days! 

The morning we were packing Charlotte up to leave we looked out her window to see 23 geese (she counted!). It was a rainy day and we sat there and watched them on the pond. I love being able to stop and share these sweet, simple moments with her. 

One of the days that Matt & Charlotte were gone, I did my usual volunteering at Harrison's school. Since Charlotte was gone, I stayed longer and then checked him out for lunch. We went to Sonic (PG has limited choices :) and sat and ate there, just the 2 of us. It was a treat for me to be able to spend this time with just him!
And, we finished reading Tales From The Odyssey, Part 2. He loved these books! Madeleine read them in 3rd grade and loved them, and I've loved getting to read them with Harrison -- and Madeleine who listened in most nights. :)

No comments: