Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Movie Night

Every year we sit down and come up with a list of all our favorite Christmas-y things we want (try) to do! It's such fun to remember all of our favorites and I love to see which ones the kids want to do the most. 
Christmas movie night was actually my idea. Hermie brought Madeleine the movie Home Alone and we hadn't seen it so we saved it for Friday night and had a fun movie night! I know it takes a little time and planning to do some of these things, but the kids love it and I love seeing how excited they get over these little things!

We ordered pizza and then I had some fun snacks for during the movie.
(and next time, I'll try a more "white" popcorn....ours looked a little yellow. ;)
The movie did not disappoint! I haven't see it in probably 20 years and surprisingly, I remembered quite a lot of it. And, the kids laughed and laughed. Such fun!
These are great memories! I love nights at home with all of us snuggled up on the couch!

No comments: