Thursday, December 18, 2014

December This & That

Matt started teaching 5th grade again this quarter at church and he loves having Madeleine in his class!! 
My little helper. What will I do without her next year!? She loves going to the post office and mailing letter. This day we were mailing Cormac a little Christmas goodie package, and also mailing our first round of Christmas cards.
She loved doing the stamps. I told her who each one was for and she got so excited to get to stamp the ones to her Rainbow School teachers and her Bible class teachers.
Harrison's class had their first field trip! They saw Penguins of Madagascar and it was so cute! I loved getting to spend this special time with him.
Charlotte got to lead the stretches at tumbling one night and it made her night!
And, at the end of class she came running to get her shoes because they were going to stunt with her.
She is fearless and she loves being up in the air! (and it pretty much stops my heart ever time I see her up there!)
I've been worried lately that Harrison hadn't lost any top teeth. I was starting to wonder if he actually had permanent teeth up there. ;) But, then he suddenly lost 2 top ones in one week and he looks so different (not to mention the drastic haircut he got, but I'm trying to forget that one!).
After Harrison got sick at Thanksgiving, it started an epidemic at our house! Harrison was sick for 5 days, 3 days later Charlotte got sick for 5 days, and 2 days later Madeleine got sick. It was nuts! They all had the same thing -- high fever that meds just didn't really help. We just had to sit and wait it out. It was the pits! Madeleine is never sick and missed 3 days of school last week. I am really hoping that it's all over!

No comments: