Saturday, July 25, 2015

Madeleine's 11th Birthday

We had a big day celebrating Madeleine on her birthday this year! She knew exactly what she wanted to do that day. In the past we've always gone out to eat on birthdays, but this year she wanted to eat at home and she chose the menu herself. :) I had such a fun time setting the table to look cute! 
She wanted teal and pink colors this year and we went with that. Teal is her favorite color right now.
I made the banner and the tablecloth and found the fans at Hobby Lobby.

Matt took Charlotte to gymnastics that morning, along with Harrison so I could spend the morning with Madeleine. We had breakfast at Briar Rose just the 2 of us. I loved that.

Some of her best friends posted on IG that day which I thought was so sweet.



After breakfast we went and got pedicures then headed to pick up her cake. Mimi, Grandad, Sugar, Stewart, & Cormac came up to celebrate with us. I made some snacks for the afternoon -- Madeleine's favorite cinnamon pita chips and fruit salsa.  Yummy!


For dinner, she wanted chicken pot pie, hubba hubba, green bean bundles and rolls. And, of course, cake for dessert!

This was the first year I didn't buy toys. Kinda made me sad. She wanted a Vera Bradley backpack for school and I had it monogrammed. It turned out so cute! This was definitely the monogram birthday -- lots of monogrammed things.



Her cake turned out so cute!



We had a great day celebrating this girl. She is growing into such a beautiful girl, both inside & outside.

No comments: