Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Odds & Ends -- Part 2

Madeleine and I had a girls night out with Sharon & Lindsey. We had dinner at Gabbys and then went to get sno cones! We already have another one planned!
Grammy & Pops came up for a visit to see Harrison play ball. He was thrilled they could come and see him! 

Charlotte's gym had a fundraiser at Appleby's one Saturday morning. The gymnasts waited tables and the parents helped with fixing the plates -- we had pancakes & bacon & sausage. Each young gymnast was paired with an older one which Char loved! I was so impressed with the older girls -- they are so confident and so sweet to the little ones. Charlotte spent the morning helping Josie. At one point I wondered where she was and went out to find that Josie had fixed them both plates and they were sitting there eating together. LOVE! She had even cut up Char's pancakes. :)

Her friend Sophia was there too! These 2 have gotten to be such good friends!
We hit up Steak & Shake one Tuesday for lunch. I'm finally at the point that taking 3 kids to a real restaurant by myself is actually fun! :)

Goofball.
Harrison and I had a donut date one morning while Madeleine was at volleyball camp and Charlotte was at gym.
Charlotte had a playdate with 2 girls from gymnastics. I am so thankful that she is make some sweet friends there!


I ordered Charlotte some new school clothes from a new website -- that I am loving! She had to model them.
She just has no personality. ;)
And, her kindergarten backpack came. She is so excited!

No comments: