Saturday, July 11, 2015

Summer Bucket List -- Part 2

These cuties and I went bowling one day after gymnastics. I love that we call all bowl for free this summer~ I have intended to go much more often than we have, but man have we been busy! 
Watching fireworks was on our summer bucket list and we started off our 4th of July with our traditional Firecracker Cake. :) This year I turned over the job of making it to Madeleine and I just supervised. She did awesome! It was every bit as good of a job as I could have done!

 Then we loaded up ourselves and headed into Farmington to watch the fireworks. They did not disappoint -- wonderful as usual!

 Visiting the waterpark was also on our list. We met up with the Scogin girls one afternoon and swam until we were all worn out! Such a fun afternoon!





No comments: