Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happenings

This has been a cold, rainy couple of days for us. The kids have been trapped inside -- going crazy! Madeleine has a new obsession with flashlights and I keep finding her and Harrison (brought by force, I'm sure) in their bathroom with the lights off and all the pillows from her bed on the floor. She says it's her "fort." :) So, I basically pulled out every toy they own today to occupy them so I could get something done. I checked on them and found Harrison in this box (I'm telling you -- he's into EVERYTHING!). He's found our phone jacks and keeps trying to pull them out of the wall along with the carbon monoxide detector. My little electrician. :)
Doesn't he look proud of himself.
Madeleine has also decided she likes to wear pigtails -- or "2 ponytails" as she calls them. The girl that sits next to her at preschool always wears them, so now we have to have them too. Oh, it starts young doesn't it -- the copying of others!!!!! However, I think she looks adorable! I've been bow making the last couple of days, since we needed new bows to match some of our new fall attire. I'm actually getting pretty good at it, although it's taken some practice.

Posing for the camera.

1 comment:

Matthew and Lindsay said...

Love the bows and pigtails! I'm going to have a both in a craft show in Nov. and wanted to make some bows, but I haven't found a good book yet. Have you just been experimenting or do you have a pattern? Harrison looks adorable in that box!