Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ordinary Day

Well, FINALLY a day that didn't make me sweat! Hurray! Yippee! Hurrah! And, the best part is.....there's more coming. So, I'm not a fan of hot weather. Yes, I'm one of the only people in the world that could live happily in the Artic. I love fall and winter! I love:
*leaves changing
*fires in the fireplace
*the smell of coffee first thing on a cold morning
*wearing sweaters and scarves and jackets
*Thanksgiving!!!
*taking a walk outside (can't do this in 100 degree weather with a baby!)
*the feel of a crisp, cool morning
*making pumpkin bread
*fall decor & christmas decor :)
*snuggling under my blankets at night
*no allergy problems!
*smell of fires burning outside
Okay.....just about everything! :)
Anyways, this was pretty much an ordinary day at the Wilson house. Madeleine wanted to help with the dished tonight (is this child labor?). She loves anything that will let her play with water, so this worksed out good for us both. So, she played and some of my dishes got clean, along with the floor under her and my cabinets! Ha!


After dinner tonight, we headed out for a family walk (one of our favorite things to do) and then spent some time playing in the backyard. Here's Madeleine riding her Dora Scooter.

I just LOVE this picture. Look at those eyes!
She's learning to swing, but mostly we push her.
Daddy and his boy. Harrison still HATES the grass! He'll cry if you put him in it!
One final note ...... just one more week (at most) until Baby Emery makes her debut! I'm going to be an auntie. Yippeeeeeeee! But, Madeleine is the most excited --- it's a daily topic at our house! :) Good luck Uncle Ryan & Aunt Jamie, we're praying for you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i want to take her little panties off and eat her pussy