Saturday, October 27, 2007

Harrison's Happenings

My boy is definitely on the move & becoming more and more fearless by the day! That's scary for me to think about. Madeleine likes to take the cushion out of the chair in her room & yesterday I found him in the chair. I love the look on his face in this picture -- he looks like "what are you going to do with me, mom?" Hehehe.
Later that same day, I found him drinking out of Madeleine's sippy cup.
The next day, I found him playing in his closet with a flashlight. He was having so much fun with it -- why did we spend all that money on toys??????
Finally, I'm posting a video that I took while I was making dinner tonight. I missed the best part of it -- but was able to capture some of their playing on film. Just watching it makes me crack up! The best part is --this in the norm for them; they play together like this ALL THE TIME! I don't know what I did to deserve such sweet children, but I'm thankful. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the video! I have a similar one from the other day where Lincoln is laughing hysterically at me! I love it when he laughs! We need to get together soon!

Amanda said...

Those laughs are so precious. I am sure they are lots of fun together. Kids are so funny!

Matthew and Lindsay said...

What great friends! You are so blessed!

Jennifer Crow said...

That is the sweetest video!! So funny to see him so tickled w/ Madeline!!