Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our Thursday Morning Ritual

Since it's been so cold here (a bone chilling 17 degrees this morning) we've been spending a lot of time in the tub! On Thursday mornings since we don't go to school, the kids LOVE to take a bath in my tub! It's actually like a small pool to them!! They will stay in there for HOURS -- and I get my bathroom & bedroom cleaned while they play. Here are some pictures I took in there this morning.
Lots of love

Madeleine & "the girls" as she calls them. These princesses go everywhere with us and the fins are great for tub playing! I'm not sure what she'd doing in this picture though....


Harrison and the soap. This kid would use an entire bottle of soap per bath if I'd let him! He loves to play with it.



"I might drink this...."

"Yeah, I'm gonna drink it"
"mmmmm, yummy."

I have to add that I remember my mom putting us in the tub in the winter & doing the same thing -- cleaning! I have such good memories of me and sharon spending hours in the tub & I love that my kids will have the same memories. :)

No comments: