Friday, December 5, 2008

Tis the Season

We actually put up our tree a few weeks ago -- we just couldn't wait any longer! Madeleine is sooooo excited about christmas this year. She checks the tree every morning to see if there are any new presents -- and since she can read hers and harrison's names, she know when they are for them.

Madeleine really enjoyed decorating the tree. When she was finished most of the ornaments were on the bottom third of the tree, with some branches holding several! Ha! I just let her go and have fun......then after she went to bed I "reposition" a few.




Before we stared decorating they got to put on their Christmas jammies. Don't they look cute!

I have such fun decorating our new house for Christmas! I'm going to try and post some pictures of the house, if I can EVER get it all picked up! :)

No comments: