Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chefs in Training

One afternoon last week, the girls and I whipped up some goodies while Harrison was taking a nap. I love having all of them help me, but this afternoon it was fun to have us some girl time! We weren't making anything too exciting or difficult -- just Halloween brownies -- but we made some wonderful memories.

Charlotte thought she was big stuff getting to "help" in the kitchen. She played with the teaspoons and my tart tamper while Madeleine and I mixed up the browines.
The best part about making browines??? Licking the batter! Yum!
I think Charlotte knew she was missing out on getting to lick the spoon. :) Soon she'll be big enough, but for now, she's stuck with just chewing on a nice clean spoon.
And, I have to add that I just love their matching outfits (which I realize you can't see too well here, but they were just adorable!).

No comments: