Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had a great Mother's Day this year! Matt & the kids spoiled me so much!

Matt sent me some beautiful tulips & chocolates and got me the BEST gift that I've really been wanting -- a shopvac! Yippee! I've spend the morning today cleaning out my car & our couch. :)

Madeleine also picked me out a gift this year. Matt has been talking to her on the way to school this week about Mother's Day & he said she knew exactly what she wanted to get me. She got me some new notepads & pens. I love that she's so observant that I'm always making lists and never go anywhere without my notepads & favorite pens! So so sweet!

I got to open my gifts when we got home from church since the mornings are usually a bit crazy. Harrison was insistant that I get in the bed to open my gifts. He also wanted to fix me breakfast (even though it was almost 1pm) so I could have breakfast in bed! Such sweetness! They were so so so excited to give me their gifts!

The kids all made me cards and drew me pictures. Harrison told me yesterday that he loves me "like the cat loves the mouse." That made me smile, that silly boy! Matt also made sure that I got a good workout yesterday afternoon and he did all the housework too! :) And, yes, I chose a workout over a nap!

No comments: