Saturday, May 14, 2011

This N' That

I have some random pictures that I'm just going to combine into one post. My friend, AJ, does an end of the month random picture post and I think it's such a great idea that I'm thinking of stealing it. :) But for now, here's a few of the pictures hanging out on my camera.

Harrison is such a bath-boy. He loves loves loves to take a bath. Some days he'll stay in there for an hour if I'll refill it when the water gets cold. If this is during Charlotte's nap I can get so much done! One day last week he found his toolbench goggles in the playroom and suddenly he just had to have a bath. Little did I know he intended to use them as underwater goggles. I peeked in there & saw this picture of him and it made me laugh! He was finishing off the last of the bathfoam that the Easter Bunny brought him....it's such fun and even turns the water blue!
Charlotte has a new trick! One day last week I let Charlotte in the playroom to play with Harrison since it was all nice and clean and I'd just vaccumed (so there wasn't any chance of her getting something in her mouth). A few minutes later I peeked in there to check on them and couldn't find Charlotte anywhere. I was about to panic when I noticed that Harrison was sitting on the rug giggling his little giggle and trying to hide it. He pointed to the TV cabinet. I didn't notice anything unusual, then suddenly it hit me: one of the cabinets is empty. Both were closed, but when I opened the empty one I saw this....

Miss Charlotte was happily sitting there in the dark. She thought it was SO funny! She and Harrison played peek-a-boo for the longest time. He tired of the game before she did. :) Now she's learned to open the door and crawl in there herself.

Charlotte loves spagetti! She makes the biggest mess of herself with it! What is it about spagetti that makes toddlers want to use it as hair gel? :)



One night Matt went in to check on Madeleine before we went to bed and he found her like this. I think she must have fallen asleep while saying her prayers. It was the sweetest pose. She's growing up so fast right now and I just want time to S.T.O.P. I love these days!

1 comment:

~aj~ said...

Be still my heart! That picture of Madeleine is SOOOOO sweet! And I love Charlotte hiding in the cabinet. :)