Friday, August 10, 2012

July Wrap Up

I'm way behind again in blogging and I think some of these pictures actually happened in June, but oh well. I keep telling myself that I'm only behind in recording what we've been doing because we've been too busy having fun and making memories this summer for me to sit down and blog about all of that -- I'm sure I'll have more time when Madeleine & Harrison both are in school all day and maybe I'll get caught up then!

We met up with the other W family for a library/park morning. The library storytime was awesome that day, but sadly, we've never made it back. I've thought about it several times, but it just never worked out. We had a great day that day though. The kids enjoyed the library and had such a fun time at the park afterwards. We started by feeding the ducks and then everyone but Charlotte played in the sandbox. That sweet girl just doesn't like the sand, but I'm really hoping that will change! I'm itching for a beach vacation in the near future! 


 Our class had a swim party one evening at the Wilson's pool. It was such a fun time! They have a wonderful pool/park/pavillion and we had such a great time with our class there!




 Since it's been too hot most afternoons to play outside while Charlotte naps, the Wii has become our favorite pasttime. We've has some seriously competitive bowling touneys in this house!


 And, we've also filled that time with some crafts too. This afternoon we were doing some watercolors.

 Matt has started teaching a night class at JBU for a few weeks. One evening the kids and I played and had dinner there for a change of pace. We also discovered their new mini-sundae's -- yummy!!

No comments: