Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Moving UP


August 26th was the Sunday before promotion Sunday at our church which meant that it was the last day for Charlotte to be in the nursery. I've had a baby in the nursery for most of 8 years, and the times that I didn't I was pregnant and knew I'd be back there in a few months. My baby is growing up and I still can't believe I no longer will have a baby in a nursery class. She has loved loved loved her time in this class. She has had some amazing teachers but her favorites are most definitely Ms. Leslee and Mrs. Kay. Each Sunday we talk about Mrs. Kay and what she's doing as we get ready....Mrs. Kay getting dressed, eating her breakfast, driving to church. And, Charlotte adores Ms. Leslee and I think the feeling is quite mutual! This class and these wonderful teachers have been such a part of our life and have loved our Charlotte and taken such good care of her.
 It was Harrison's last day in the Pre-K class on the toddler side of the building. Now he's going over where the big kids go to class. He's so ready to move on, but he has had some wonderful teachers as well.
It wasn't a big day for Madeleine (thus no picture) because our 2nd & 3rd grades are combined right now, so she's staying put at least for another year. :)

No comments: