Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pool Pics

We have had such fun at the pool this summer. I've only brought my camera with me a couple of times since keeping up with 3 of them leaves me too busy for pictures! We've come a long way this summer in our swimming -- we started the summer with Madeleine only being able to swim a bit and Harrison & Charlotte staying in the shallow end. By the time summer ended, both Madeleine & Harrison are swimming all over the place and Charlotte is right there with them in her floatie! It has actually been a really fun summer at the pool -- the kids are able to play on their own and with us in the deep end.
 
We found this great floatie for Charlotte and it gave her a new life at the pool. :) She is all over the place -- jumping in and swimming around.  I'm going to be sad to see our pool time come to an end. It's been part of our daily norm this year and something all of us really enjoy.


 They love nothing more at the pool that having Daddy throw them across the water. I'm not sure Matt's back will ever be the same after this year. :) I will never forget Charlotte's little voice saying over and over, "Daddy, throw me a BIG one."











No comments: