Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Have you ever seen a turkey?

Last week Charlotte's preschool had their Thanksgiving Program and Feast. It was sooo cute! Her class sang several songs, among them "Have you ever seen a turkey?" and she's been singing it daily since then. I wonder if I'll ever get it out of my head! :)
 
Here is the program. 
 She was so cute when she finally noticed me! A lot of the kids started crying when they saw their parents, but Charlotte got the cutest little smile. She did the motions to part of the songs, but then after she saw me she just smiles and stared at me. I think she was worried that I was going to leave her again!

 After their program, the parents went back with the kids to their classroom for a "feast." It wasn't exactly the most traditional feast -- chicken nuggets, mac n' cheese, fruit, but the kids ate it really well! They had decorated the table that morning to get ready.
 Charlotte's artwork at her spot.
 Charlotte was sitting by her little best friend at school -- Whitney. Her mom and I exchanged number so the girls can have a playdate soon. Yay!
 And, there were yummy cupcakes for dessert!
 I'm so thankful for my sweet and sassy girl!
Charlotte has had such a wonderful year so far! I am so thankful for her school and her teachers. She love Ms. Britton and talks about her a LOT! And, she has learned so much already this year and is so happy there. She looks forward to going those days and is full of news on the way home. I love that she is having such a good experience here.

No comments: