Thursday, June 14, 2007

Generations




This afternoon I was able to spend some time with my Granny while she was in town. It was the first time she's seen Harrison, since she lives so far away, and I captured some great moments on my camera. Harrison is partially named after her and the first picture I'm posting is three generations of "Nichols." Carrie Nichols Hamilton (Granny to most of us!), My Dad ("Nick") and Harrison Nichols. Harrison was so good and let everyone hold him and smiled and laughed for them. Of course, this is just his usually happy personality. What I did to get such a pleasant baby, I will never know. The one thing I do know is that I don't deserve it! :)

We are planning to take Madeleine to the pool tomorrow (if the rain holds off), and I'll try and post some pics of her. She's already bouncing off the walls with excitement since this is her first trip to the BIG pool. I hope she likes it and isn't scared of the water. She has a tendency to be a little skeptical of new things at first. As for me, I'm just looking forward to getting some sun and being the lightest person in the room for a change! :)

No comments: