Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New Pics






I took some pictures of the kids this weekend, just for fun. They turned out pretty good, considering that I had to get both of them to smile & look at the camera. Don't they look adorable in their matching outfits! I love the one of Harrison looking at Madeleine. He just adores her. And, it's acutally mutual. She wants him in her room when she's playing and will try and include him in her play. Her new thing to do it pretend to be a princess. She wears her little tiara and puts on her heels and throws a blanket over her shoulders and walks around saying that she's a princess. And, yesterday in the car, she asked my mom (Mimi) to tell her she was "gorgeous." Okay, so we're a little self-centered. :) I prefer to think of it as "confident."

No comments: