Saturday, June 30, 2007

Our Big Saturday






Happy as usual. :)
Hey, what's that?
Let me get a little closer....
Will it go in my mouth?
Harrison has finally started sitting. I still put a pillow behind him, just in case, but he's pretty much mastered the sitting thing. He can even bend over and put his toes in his mouth then sit back up. He seems so proud of himself, too, although he still prefers to be on his tummy most of the time to play. He can really move around to! Won't be long before he's on the move. Madeleine went to a birthday party next door this afternoon. She had such fun -- they had 2 big bouncers to jump in and a massive slip n' slide. She was exhausted when it was over, but it was a little late for a nap, so I told her to get in bed and just read some books instead. This is what I found 10 minutes later. Guess she should be wearing Harrison's shirt (check the pics,it says "Sleepyhead").

No comments: